TR steering racks

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR steering racks
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:47:57 -0600 (CST)
Listers,                                                         Now
that the subject of steering racks has come up, it has reminded me of a
question I`ve meant to ask.  The last Victoria British catalog I got
(several months ago) listed "new" racks for sale for the TR4A, 250 and
6- all the same part number. Anybody know what this part is? A repro? If
so, what`s the quality like?  (I`d rather hear from the list than from
the people selling it. That isn`t meant to a be a slam of Victoria
British, but is just a general statement I`d make about any supplier.)
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks,

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS