New TR6 owner

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR6 owner
From: "STEVE STERN" <MACHINEMD@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:36:27 -0500
Hello All,

I've been a lurker for a couple of years now, and have finally got my TR6. The
info learned from the experienced collective minds on the list was invaluable
in my almost 2 year search. I purchased a 1974, all stock, and will only drive
it for spirited road use. It had a frame off resto 4 years ago but at only
50,000 miles only body and interior were addressed. It was jobbed out so I'm
sure co$t came into it. I've drawn up a shopping list for those areas that are
immediately obvious to me and after checking all of the catalogs and websites,
I am wondering how much difference there is in the offerings of each. Any
advice would be greatly appreciated. I've basically searched among TRF, Vic
Brit, BPNW & British Toolbox.

1. Poly bushings - Gotta do em all including differential! Any
difference/preference between em?

2. Coil springs - Ditto and standard or heavy duty?

3. Shocks - Front....standard, gas, Spax?    Rear....New or rebuilt lever arm?
Conversion?

4. Trunk panel kit - BPNW or Vic Brit at twice the price?

Thanks, Steve