Re: New TR6 owner

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New TR6 owner
From: "STEVE STERN" <MACHINEMD@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:31:27 -0500
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the quick responses received so far! Tho I forgot to mention it,
I'm not totally new to Brit cars. I've owned a 1978 Spitfire for about 6 years
which I've pretty much gone thru bumper-to-bumper, and I owned one back when I
was a teenager. Back then I wasn't great with a wrench which was a
disadvantage with that Spit. I got totally frustrated with it and sold it
after a year. And I am somewhat familiar with the suppliers these days and am
aware of the questionable engine internals offered by one, the reputed high
quality of two, and the frustratingly long back-orders of one of them. As has
been suggested tho, with economy in mind I do try to spread the business
around to support all. Not having any experience tho with the TR6, I thought
that I'd pick the minds of those that do and get it right the first time.

Thanks, Steve

1974 TR6
1978 Spitfire
almost a collector

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Emoticon1.gif]