Re: TR250 Restoration - Frame

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 Restoration - Frame
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:35:48 -0500
Not sure what you're interested in. but this is one option.

http://www.triumphworks.com/

There are cheaper alternatives to buy the replacement parts and do it
yourself. Maybe buy the parts and have a local shop do it.

I would take the frame off -- it's not that big a deal. Lots easier than
I expected. You'll just need some help.

Don Malling