TR250 Restoration - Frame

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 Restoration - Frame
From: "David A. Schenck" <davidaschenck@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:13:05 -0500
List,

I acquired a very complete and original TR250 last summer.  I am planning on
doing a complete restoration.  I haven't done anything yet.  In looking over
the car, the frame has some rough spots.  The front half looks great.  In the
back both sides where the trailing arms mount look pretty bad and further back
both sides that lead back to the bumper mountings look bad.  So my question is
- do I get the frame restored or find a replacement?  What does getting a
frame restored/fixed cost?  Is it even possible?  How easy is it to find a
suitable replacement?  Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Dave Schenck