Re: Shipping body parts?

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping body parts?
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:26:23 -0500
Mark,

I have shipped and received fenders via UPS although it costs about $50-$60 to
do so.  Fed Ex Ground also ships large heavy items.  I shipped a complete
radial arm saw disassembled to upstate NY from NC with Fed Ex, cost was $42 for
90 pounds in a box about 40Lx20Hx24W.  UPS wanted about $70, so it was a
substantial savings to the buyer going FEd Ex Ground.  Bonnets are a different
story because of their size.  You can plug in numbers into both UPS and FedEx
sites for estimated shipping.  If the specified size is too large it will let
you know.

Greg Dito
CD6250L