Re: Photo Album from Gene: Tub is getting finish primer, next

To: genehart@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photo Album from Gene: Tub is getting finish primer, next
From: ShewFamily@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:44:57 -0500
Gene,
Congratulations.  Looks great.  There is no greater satisfaction than seeing it

I had a similar experience with my car after a wreck.  I was 18 months getting
mine back on the road, but unfortunately I only got to drive mine four times
before winter set in.

Mine is back in the garage on stands as I wasn't as smart as you were in shrink
wrapping the suspension and frame.  I trusted my painter to cover these to keep
the overspray off.  Yeah, right.  So I am taking apart the suspension I rebuilt
two years ago to repaint everything and also rebuild my rear hubs and
half-shafts.  Then, on to carpet and new seat covers and I will be ready for
spring driving.

You should be proud. Great work.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6