RE: One More Gunst Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: One More Gunst Question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:49:03 -0800 (PST)
John---The "important" accessories for the Gunst kit would be the
spring, strap and the longer bolt & nut on to connect the strap. For
inside the bell housing would be the Gunst bearing and sleeve, and the
packet of grease. I can't picture any "sliding blocks".

Dick

Sender: owner-6pack@autox.team.net From: jmitch@snet.net
(John Mitchell) Subject: One more Gunst question

Hi Folks, The directions for the Gunst bearing show 2 sliding blocks
which did not come with my kit. I was wondering how important these are
as the other bearings do not use these. Just wondering if I can get away
without these?   TIA   John Mitchell