RE: Head work

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>, <RazorBobSr@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Head work
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:10:34 -0800
        Mark:

        You are indeed correct, I meant "coup de grace".
While not intending to offer a death blow to my LBC, I do intend
to offer a death blow to this project, ending it completely.
        My garage has been terminally messy all winter, and
is begging for a mercy killing =:-)

        Perhaps the reference to "grease" was a Freudian slip?

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)