FW: TR6 on Ebay

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 on Ebay
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:37:57 -0800
        Wow!

        $30 grand! and all we get to see is one crummy, very fuzzy
picture of this TR6 that is worth 2x
what a pristine example goes for!
        I suppose one could ask for that much if it was a councours
d'elegance winner, and always
trailered. Seemingly not the case here, however.
        I would imagine we are all going to be cleaning, waxing, and
taking pictures this weekend.
It seems unlikely that he will get any bids. We will all be waiting to
see! Personally, I hope
he sells it for his asking price, as it can only mean good things for
the rest of us.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom