Re: FW: TR6 on Ebay

To: YeOldEd@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: TR6 on Ebay
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:55:02 EST
Looks like the last three to sell at Barrett-Jackson went for about $9K, $15k
and $17K if memory serves.  I don't think any of them were in totally
restored condition.  Nice to feel these are appreciating at least a little
(although
not enough to cover the ongoing parts costs yet).  But if our friend gets
anywhere near $30K for his on eBay I'm going to stop my repaint right now and
market mine as a rare "stainless" steel finish!

Oh well, nice to dream...now back to the sanding and grinding

Micky Long
72 TR6 (hopefully soon to be sporting a new Emerald green look)