Re: Fumes

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fumes
From: "Terry Geiger" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 07:52:28 -0600
Robert,

Here's the solution I finally came up with for my daily driver.
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/exhaust.htm

Some other things to try is are new seals around the tailights and check the
boot lid seal to see if it is leaking.  Also, if you're getting major
exhaust dirt on the tail, you may want to check the mixture.  Sounds as if
the car might be running rich.

Terry Geiger
'74 TR6 daily driver
Florence, Alabama USA