Re: Fumes

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fumes
From: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:19:49 -0500
Robert,

If your car is correct, there is enough of a gap at the top of the windows
to let fresh air in. This prevents fume build up. : )

Seriously, I found that a good trunk seal seems to help. Also, make sure you
don't have any oil leaks that are getting on the manifold. It doesn't take
much to make quite a stink.

Walt
'74 TR6