throttle adjust

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: throttle adjust
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:22:59 EST
Thanks to all who responded
I adjusted the height of the pedal as advised.  This opened the throttle up
100%  Wow!  I initially was disappointed with the initial performance  from the
mods I made over the winter:  3 angle valve grind, port and polish, 9.5:1
compression increase, Falcon header,  twin box exhaust.  With the throttle
position corrected the car really came alive. It's amazing what these changes
did to
my stock engine with a GP 2 cam.  The car soars up to 6000 rpms without any
power lag and gobs of torque.  I look forward to finding a dyno to "see" what
the torque curve looks like.  Thanks to all who nursed me through my winter
project.  It was 74 degrees today in southern Va.  What a perfect day to take
out
the "new" car.   Now if I could just find out where this oil puddle  is
coming from.
Joe Davis