Re: TR6 oversized seals-answer

To: "6 pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR6 oversized seals-answer
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:39:52 -0500
Jay:

I spoke to a Apple Hydraulics Rep. yesterday by the name of  "Lazar" this is
what he told me:  they would reseelve the MBC but he felt that is not a good
way to go and more expensive, total of 225.00, his recommendation is for
them to overbore the MBC at a cost of 125.00 and yes they do sell the
oversize repair kit.  I asked about the warranty for the work, Lazar told me
there was a one year warranty.
I'm just shopping around and getting a spare ready.
Bernie
CF20268UO