Re: TR6 oversized seals-answer

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6 pack"
Subject: Re: TR6 oversized seals-answer
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:40:48 -0500
Hello Don, he (Apple) mentioned that the sleeve would be subject to getting
out of round in case you would ever have a need to place the BMC in a vice
and place pressure on the cylinder thus causing the inside sleeve to become
out of round and rendering it useless.
Don't shoot the messenger on this.
Bernie
CF20268UO