Re: u-joints

To: dmurray1961@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: u-joints
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:10:18 EST
Dave
When I took the u-joints into my local driveline shop that I had purchased
from one of the big three they told me that they were inferior to the American
made NEAPCO and Spicer.  As I only want to do most repair and/or replacement
work once I chucked the Asian made joints and up-graded to the NEAPCO.  I may
have thrown money away but I have done a lot of business with this particular
shop and have no reason to distrust them.  I actually paid less for the USA
made
parts.
Mike C   '71 TR6