Fw: Center Console Available

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Center Console Available
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:55:24 -0800
 I had spoken to the original person who started the project of
 remanufacturing these units.  He sold his work to the person selling them
 now.  Knowing some of the manufacturing development costs involved, I think
 that $450 is just trying to capture too much return on the investment too
 soon for the manufacturer.  More power to him if enough units can be sold
at
 that price, but I think that many of us would jump at price in the
$200-$225
 range and he could let his increased sales volume provide the return on his
 capital investment.  I would take two at my price range.  I'll take zero at
 his.
 Andy