Still Comfused Old Buddys

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Still Comfused Old Buddys
From: RazorBobSr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:03:34 EST
I have replaced the DGV webers on my -6 with 1 3/4 SUs that were rebuild,I
have eng running fairly well,but just for kicks I pulled the needles just to
SEE
what I had.On the base are the letter SC,I know this tell me how lean or rich
they are,but can someone out there in 6 pot would tell me on scale of 1/ 10
how rich or lean these needles are.The eng in question is .20 over,mild cam,.70
off head,header,I have smoothed out intake runs and where carbs mount over
winter,other than that'Shes a Cherry' and how are needles letter to go leaner
if
need be?? Lots of thanks,Bob Arnett Terre Haute IN