RE: leak???

To: "'Peter Ryner'" <pryner@verizon.net>, "'6-Pack'"
Subject: RE: leak???
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:55:36 -0500
Interesting, the leak that came suddenly has stopped suddenly.  I had the
car since Saturday night and it hadn't leaked until today, and stopped
today.

I just went out to try to verify if it was the brake lines, but as far as I
can tell in the short amount of time was they are fine.  I checked the fluid
level in the master cylinder, and pumped the brakes several times and I have
good pressure and the leak didn't return.  I'll keep an eye on it and try to
do a good cleaning of the area prior to driving... maybe she just wanted to
mark her territory :)

Thanks again!

Adam
'73 TR6