RE: leak???

To: "'Adam C Beasley'" <adam@adambeasley.com>,
Subject: RE: leak???
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:19:24 -0500
I did some more research this evening on my leak.  I believe the problem is
my water pump has sprung a leak.  It was all the sudden, as the car has not
been driven in a couple days when it started leaking.  Should I be concerned
with the innards of the water pump?  Or should new gaskets be all that is
required?

Thanks,

Adam
'73 TR6