Thanks everyone and another question :)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks everyone and another question :)
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:53:06 -0500
I first want to tell everyone thank you for all the help you have giving
me over the last couple of days!  I know I've asked a lot of questions,
but I wouldn't have had you guys not been so responsive and helpful!  I
have been a member of several forums and these two are by FAR the best I
have ever seen... No other even comes close!  So again, thank you to
everyone!

Now my question(s), I have a some rust on my frame, even a small hole...
But so far, the frame is strong and true (knock on wood!!!!), my doors
seem to be perfect and open/close without a problem.  My goal is to try
to stop the rust from causing any more damage and to try to prevent more
rust from forming.  I have sprayed the area's heavily with a rust
converter and am looking at 'Bull Dog' or 'POR 15' to treat the frame.
While looking around yesterday I found on the internet a shop in
Claysburg, PA (http://www.triumphworks.com/) that can do frame repairs
on cars without removing the body.  Ideally, this is what I would like
to do, as I don't have the resources to remove the engine and body from
the frame.  Has anyone had this done?  Is it effective?  Also, does
anyone know of a shop in or around Greenville, SC (northern SC close to
NC and GA) that can do such repairs (and are good!).

Last one, Anyone on the forum live in the Upstate of SC (Greenville,
Anderson, Clemson, Spartanburg)?  Anyone a member of the 'Foothills
British Car Club'?

Thanks,

Adam Beasley
'73 TR6 CF3857U