Re: (no subject)

To: res0s0t7@verizon.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:37:11 -0500
Gary,

Been there, done that.  My booster was full of brake fluid also and the brakes
worked fine.  I had no idea it was full until I removed it.  It is very easy
and quick to remove.  Four nuts and a cleavis pin and you have it out.  I
drained mine and actually rinsed it out with soapy water and then put it in
front of a heater with a blower on it for about a week or two.  Then
reinstalled everything.  I ended up replacing the MC that I rebuilt, but that
is another story.  Once I had a good MC on the brake servo everything worked
just fine.

I would absolutely empty the booster of all brake fluid and then check the
operation of the servo.  By the way, if you havent checked out the buckeye
triumphs website you should.  The website was the guide I used to rebuild my
entire brake system.  www.buckeyetriumphs.org

Let us know how things turn out.

Aaron
Topsham Maine