Started engine for the 1st time

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Started engine for the 1st time
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:40:40 -0800 (PST)
Listers

Started my engine for the first time yesterday with a few members of my club in
attendance. In all it was a success with a few trying minutes when it would not
start on the first couple of tries.

When the distributor was out for the pre-oiling of the engine, I mixed up two
of the plug wires. It was back firing into the carb. With the help of members
we went back though the firing order and corrected the problem. You could say I
was a little nervous at this time.

After the engine started it ran fine for the break in period.

Now just have to fine tune it.

It is now on to getting the steering to work.

2.8 V-6 with a 5 speed in a Tr-6 running.

Want to thank all the members on this list that have given me advise and help
to get this project to where it is today.

tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan
TTR Activities Coordinator
Chesapeake Va.