Re: Gunst bearing results..?

To: mahlmeister1@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gunst bearing results..?
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:22:49 -0400
Dave,

Same here, but I didn't preload mine.  I must admit I left the 3/8" dowels
in place & I know one has since fallen out.  Crazy as it sounds, I think it
might be the gearbox moved ever so slightly with that dowel missing.

I had the same symptom with my original RHP TO bearing.  IT'S THE BORG &
BECK CLUTCH/W THE CRANKED FINGERS.  MY H/D B&B CLUTCH THAT I PULLED OUT OF
THE TR250 DID NOT DO IT!!!!

Bitter,

Todd