Gunst bearing results..?

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst bearing results..?
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:31:27 -0400
 Greetings folks,
Well,  it's been a couple years with the same throwout bearing, so it's
now time to pull the tranny and do it again. This time I'm also
replacing the tranny shaft bushings and adding zerk fittings as I think
that's what's causing a slight binding when pushing and releasing the
clutch pedal. Fortunately, I have a shiny new Gunst bearing assembly on
the shelf for just such an occassion. I'm wondering what the low-down is
with these bearings now that they've been in use for a while. Has anyone
had any problems related to the Gunst units?
   Thanks,
Kevin Thompson
Cape Cod British Car Club
http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/