Re: Swap meet offerings -- was Re: Surrey Glass

To: ken.davis@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swap meet offerings -- was Re: Surrey Glass
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:20:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2004 7:58:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ken.davis@comcast.net writes:
I was at the Dixon Show and swap meet
(outside Sacramento, CA) last weekend and noticed the swap portion was also
similar.  It was about 1/2 as big as a year or two ago, and in years past I
landed a number of treasures and good deals.  This year, there were lots of
empty spaces,
Ken,
I was also at the Dixon show (the original Damson 6 that could stand
toe-to-toe with all the overly resotred and modified stuff) and noticed the
scarce
offerings at the swap meet. I attributed it to the Buttonwillow event going on
the same weekend.

I had a couple of other issues with the show in general and it'll be my last
Dixon show for a while, at least as far as entering a car.

Steve
'72