Re: Mice!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mice!
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:51:14 -0500
One of the keys to keeping mice, rats and other vermin away is simple-
Don`t feed them! Get the bird seed, pet food, and anything else they
like to eat out of the garage. I put my dog`s  chow in a galvanized
(new) garbage can outdoors, with a cinder block on top of it. Even the
occasional raccoon or `possum cant get in there. Also, if you or the
spouse object to "kill" type traps, there are live catch traps
available. Release them in the nearest (but well away from the house)
woods- hum or sing "Born Free" as you open the trap.

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS