Re: Mice!

To: phil@opentext.com
Subject: Re: Mice!
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:55:43 EDT
Phil,
  I believe this technique was discussed on the list, and I've heard  it
elsewhere as well. Mice apparently are repelled by "Bounce", those  anti-static
sheets that are used in a clothes dryer.
 I recently returned from my local Sam's Club, a couple miles away  from my
house, with a sealed box of Bounce in the back seat (of my  Taurus) and my car
windows up. Wow!! What an overwhelming nasal /  respiratory experience !
 I believe the lister laid a loose one in the engine compartment, one  in the
trunk, and one in the cockpit (windows, top up) in his TR6. No more  mice.
 It's cheap and worth a try.
 HTH
 Vic Snively
 '75 TR6