Mice!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mice!
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:33:18 -0500
I have MICE!  Apparently lots of mice.  It used to be that I had problems in
the winter where, if I left my car sitting in the garage for a whole winter
without opening it up every once in a while, I'd find some mouse droppings
on the carpet in the spring.  Now, lately, they seem rampant.  Over the past
winter they ate holes in my tonneau cover.  They literally filled the
ductwork with birdseed they found in the garage.  I've tried placing pans of
Irish Spring soap in the trunk and interior.  They proceeded to eat the
soap!  Last month I parked the car for 2 weeks and they built a nest in my
heater.  When I turned on the blower during a rainstorm today I got pelted
with fluff from the nest!

What do I do?  It seems impossible that I'm going to succeed in getting the
mice out of my garage given where I live but I hope I can, at least, keep
them out of my car.  If they eat a hole in my brand new tonneau cover I'm
going to cry (and nobody likes to see a grown man cry).  My wife won't even
ride in the car because she's afraid a mouse will crawl out of the
dashboard.

Help!

Phil Beckman
Libertyville, IL