RE: Carby Running rich! question

To: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Carby Running rich! question
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:19:19 -0700
Ken,

It sounds as though you may have fuel getting past a stuck float valve in
one of your float chambers.  Can you see or smell fuel around either of the
float chambers?  Check your oil level, too.  If your car was parked with the
front end down hill the crankcase may have filled with fuel.  That happened
to me once and both float valves were leaking and the car wouldn't start at
all.

Gary
'73