Re: TR6 wheels

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 wheels
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:47:23 +0000
Bob said:
Point of fact - VTR 2004. Autocross - M4 class. I came in third overall

Come on Bob, you must be slipping, third? Were you carrying a passenger or
drinking a cocktail during the autocross? I have more faith in you than that.
Must of been that twitchy tire setup. he he he...

--
Gene
1973 TR6, just started up this week, after 1 1/2 yrs.! Yipee..

-------------- Original message from "Robert M. Lang" : --------------