Re: Reliability Survey

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>,
Subject: Re: Reliability Survey
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:05:44 -0700
Adam,
from my experience in the last 6-7 years:
Layshaft in Gearbox
Diff mounting bracket
Fuel pump
Alternator (twice)
Clutch slave cylinder
Short(?) in doorswitch  / key lights  circuit

These are the only failed parts I've had, NOT INCLUDING the things I've done
or caused because I was fiddling around and couldn't stop or didn't stop
while things were okay ( one more turn; leaky carbs after rebuild, you get
the idea).  If I keep my hands offa things, it has no more problems than the
VW, the SUV, or the jag.

Ken
CF7000U0

I was thinking about how reliable/unreliable Triumphs are and wanted to try