Stebro exhaust systems

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Stebro exhaust systems
From: Colin Traquair <ctraquair@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:15:38 -0400
Hi All

        A few weeks (or months?) back there was a list inquiry about Stebro
exhaust systems.     I have just had a "custom"  Stebro stainless
system fitted to my 75 from the manifold back.  The previous (and very
ancient) system was a dual-exhaust bit of ugliness that must have been
sourced from the Lada parts bin, and sounded quite tractor-like.
        Stebro is based in Greely, Ontario, just south of Ottawa, and
specializes in SS sports systems for Maseratis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis,
Audis, BMWs etc. that they ship all over the world.  They installed a
beautiful dual-pipe, single muffler system with twin 2 1/2" tips that
sounds absolutely fantastic. A deep, resonant sound at idle and while
cruising, and a healthy noise under acceleration.  I noticed an instant
increase in power throughout (no surprise, considering what was on
there before.)
        Check them out at www.stebro.net, and the person you want to talk to
is Andre.  I highly recommend them.
Colin Traquair