Conv Top

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conv Top
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
Packers

Have a question as I am about to put the top back on my 6.

First off have read the write up from the Buckeye club on how to install the
top. Also know by the design of the windshield top plate for the 6, that the
top has to be glued to the frame work of the frame to form a seal.

The question is:  Does the part that is over the back bracket have to be glued
to it or can it be affixed like the TR-250 & 4A using the snaps?

This to me would make it easier to fold the top without damaging the rear
window as it could be unsnapped and laid out on the trunk as the framework is
folded.

Can someone give me a good reason why this couldn't work or should not be done?
 Dick, any one?

Thanks for your time.   Dale