Re: Hi Energy Ignitions?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi Energy Ignitions?
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:12:01 -0400
Chuck
What else have you done to your car to run 7000 rpm without disaster! I've
had my engine balanced , rods shot peened and I've never gone above 5500rpm
and I won't cruise on the highway over about 3600rpm. I'll run the car up to
4000 on the highway for maybe a minute but that's about it. 7000 rpm WOW!
How'd you do it?

Nick Gemas