RE: solid steering rack mounts

To: "'Campsmith, Michael'" <MGC4@cdc.gov>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: solid steering rack mounts
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:51:35 -0400
Michael -

I have the solid rack mounts pictured here (
http://www.goodparts.com/parts_susp_steer.html ). Not sure what you are
referring to as " the rack brackets don't touch the frame". These mounts
enclose the rack and sit on the cross-member, does your 74 have other
brackets needed for mounting also?

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6