Woe is Me Broken Diff Mount

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, jattr6@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Woe is Me Broken Diff Mount
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:15:21 EDT
Guys,
Just need to whine a little to guys that know.  After replacing everything in
the rear suspension on my Six last year.  This year she comes up with a
pretty nasty squeak in reverse and when decelerating.  Upon inspection I find
that
the diff is moving around when rocking the car and the squeak is prominent.  I
can feel a crack going across the bottom of the diff bracket, thrust side.
Can anyone provide me with some cheese with my whine?  Dang it!  I am headed
for the 6-PACK Trials in Door County, WS in about a month. TRF is out of gusset
kits. Woe is Me!  I guess with all the new parts the OLE Six found the weak
link.
No Cheers,
Darrell

Check out the new British Cars Forum: