RE: Sun Visor Question

To: "John Cohen" <jmcoh@adelphia.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sun Visor Question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:01:28 -0700
        John:

        There are some metal clips inside the visor designed to pinch
the mounting rod to
provide friction. You can try crimping the clips a bit tighter by
putting a couple of
layers of towel in the jaws of some pliers and gently crimping the
clips.
        In the end, this did not work very well for me with the Moss
visors. I ended up getting
some thin wall brass tubing at the hardware store sized to be a slip fit
over the mounting rods,
and epoxying it onto the rods. I then reinstalled the sun visors over
the brass tubing.
They are now plenty tight. YMMV.

        Vance