RE: Sun Visor Question

To: "'John Cohen'" <jmcoh@adelphia.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sun Visor Question
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:39:44 -0400
Funny how the little things can make you crazy... What I finally did was
take the original hardware, bead blasted, primed and painted, then used it
alond with the new rubber holders instead of what came with the kit. Works
as new, nice and tight... May just try using the original pins that slide
into the end (instead of the plastic ones in the kit).

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6
Woodbury, CT