Spitfire / TR6 Seats

To: "6 Pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire / TR6 Seats
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:06:58 -0400
I have an odd question that hopefully someone in either the TR6 or
Spitfire group could answer.  Were the same seats used in both the TR6
and Spitfire?  More importantly are the bolt patterns the same.

The reason for asking: I'm getting ready to sell my Spit having just
bought the TR6 (unfortunately I can't keep both).  The spit has the
Miata seat conversion, and I am wondering if I should hold onto them for
the TR6.  It doesn't seem to make sense just to hold onto them if I have
no use for them, but at the same time, it doesn't make sense to sell
them with the Spit if I can use them in the TR6.

c.

Chris Foster (cfoster@eppcon.com)
Project Coordinator / Software Designer
Eppcon Systems Inc.