RE: porting TR6 heads

To: <RazorBobSr@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: porting TR6 heads
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:16:55 -0700
    Bob:

        Here is a PDF of one of his books,with detailed porting
instructions. Probably violates a half-dozen copyright laws, so if the
FBI shows up and does a body cavity search, you have been warned.

            http://www.141.com/triumphs/vizard.pdf

        If you averted your eyes, rather than look at the PDF, you can
buy one of his books. The two books you want are:
                "The Theory and Practice of cylinder Head Modification",
by David Vizard.
                Available from Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0851130666/qid=1092845350/sr=1-
13/ref=sr_1_0_13/202-1066283-5174265

                "Tuning Standard Triumphs over 1300cc" by David Vizard
                Also available from Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0851130291/qid=1092845437/sr=1-
22/ref=sr_1_0_22/202-1066283-5174265

                The "Theory and Practice" book is much more detailed,
and a bit more up to date. "Tuning Standard Triumphs" is out of print,
but you might be able to find a used one through Amazon US, or perhaps
on eBay.

                Cheers,

                Vance.

                P.S. I have NEVER downloaded the PDF personally, so I
only have it on hearsay that the PDF file is actually viewable. I am
told it is the complete book, but can't be sure since I never actually
downloaded it. Honest. Really. I wasn't there, I didn't do it, and you
can't prove it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.