Headers and injectors

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headers and injectors
From: "Cherouny, Peter H." <Peter.Cherouny@vtmednet.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:38:54 -0400
Hello All:
I am rebuilding my '75 6 and would like to put headers on to open up the
exhaust a little. Can anyone tell me what to do with the air injectors
in the exhaust manifold? Should the system just be left off or do I need
to figure a way to place them through the headers? Thanks Pete

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and
federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information. If
you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply
to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in
error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without
forwarding or retaining a copy.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: