inertial seat belt mechanism

To: "6-pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inertial seat belt mechanism
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:08:03 -0500
All,

Just starting to put together this (gulp) winter's to-do list.  Included
are...

1.  door trim vinyl kit
2.  new spare tire (old redline looks original - pretty cracked)
3.  I may have someone who will sell me a hard top - needs prepped, painted,
etc.

Also, my inertial style seat belt mechanisms are pretty "tired".

Is it worth tearing them apart, cleaning, replacing springs/whatever else
looks worn, or just buying new ones ($180+ range for a  pair)?  Is there a
shop that will rebuild?  Cost?

Thanks in advance!

Phil Pallone
CF22155U
Cleveland, Ohio
(Browns didn't loose yesterday - it was a bye-week)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: