RE: Raining in the vents

To: "Jim Farris" <jfarris@troyst.edu>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Raining in the vents
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:18:23 -0800
        Jim:

        Always dicey diagnosing things via email. My guess is that the
drain hoses from the scuttle are loose/leaking, missing, or
rotten/cracked.
They attach to the scuttle and pass through the passenger compartment,
then
go out through the driver and passenger kick panels just in front
of the eyebrow vents under the dash.
        There is only about 2-3" of drain hose exposed inside the
passenger
compartment. They are not secured by a clamp, they are a simple slip
fit on the scuttle drains.
        That's my SWAG. Do I win anything if I am correct? I accept
donuts, preferably Krispy Kreme chocolate frosted.

        Mail me my prize....

        Vance

Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)