Re: Spam Alert: roller rockers

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spam Alert: roller rockers
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:11:17 -0500
Joe,
    My sympathies. I too long ago caught the same dreaded virus. Rest
assured that it's rarely fatal. As far as roller rockers, in my opinion they
are worth the money if you are looking for increased performance and are
using them with other upgrades. The stock rockers are pretty much junk. I've
never seen a set taken off a TR6 that the shaft wasn't all chewed up. I
rebuilt my motor in stages . I did shoot the works on anything that required
a motor teardown to do. But I ran stock rockers on a pretty hot cam for two
years till I had the dough to get them. You could run your stock ones for
now if they are ok and spend as much as you can on the inside of the motor
now. Then get the rollers later.

Good Luck, Nick Gemas