RE: oil gallery plugs

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: oil gallery plugs
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:10:50 -0500
I'm always remove mine because the machine shop I use isn't familiar
with the engine and might miss one or two of the smaller ones. I feel it
is important to remove them to insure the oil galleries are thoroughly
cleaned. I would never re-use them because they are fairly cheap
although I guess you could if you don't mung them upon removing them.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

Do I need to remove all the oil gallery plugs before taking my block to
the
machine shop?  Do they do this?  Does this need to be done?  Can they be

reused?
Joe Davis