Re: Instrument Repairs

To: rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Instrument Repairs
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:41:52 EST
Sorry Richard, I just can't resist!  Isn't good and inexpensive an oxymoron
in the British Car world?

You can go to Nosinger on the East Coast or Mo Ma in Albuquerque, NM.  I have
instruments that have been done by both.  I just sent a box of them off to Mo
Ma because they are going to turn one around for me on the quick.  Both are
good, inexpensive is relative is suppose.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

Ps...As a local alternative you might try the yellow pages or calling some of
the car dealers & repair shops to see who they use.