RE: '75 radio

To: "'Colin Thom'" <colinthom@shaw.ca>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '75 radio
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:29:03 -0500
I've got one. It's a British Leyland am/fm mono radio that was most
commonly installed by dealers in the late 70's. It came out of CF37325U,
a '75 TR6 and is excellent condition. I even have the manual that
accompanied the radio. Photos are attached but of course the list won't
receive them. Make me an offer.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

Hi Listers.I'd like to buy whatever AM/FM radio was originally in my 75.
I'm assuming it had FM, anyway.  My car didn't have one when I bought
it. Can someone tell me what these things are called? Make, model
number...email me a picture??? I have no idea how to look for one since
I don't know what I'm looking for. Any ideas where I can find one?
Thanks as always.  colinthom@shaw.ca

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR6 Radio 002.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR6 Radio 004.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TR6 Radio 001.jpg]