Re: TRF Cloisonne TR6 Badge comments

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <peter.kronberg@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: TRF Cloisonne TR6 Badge comments
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:54:32 -0600
Peter,

  Just send TRF $150  and you can have your very own cloisonni badge. Probably
easier to come up with $150 than to swap. When I spoke with John Swagger they
had 20 or 25, I can't remember. So that's 19-24 now.
 It is a Gunst Bearing, but I wonder if they are back ordered? LOL
 A set of painted wires which were also ordered but were back ordered, but how
many people actually by painted wires, plus in tubeless? The tubeless option
was an extra $25 ea.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @